Looking for a tasty yet easy recipe? These 3 ingredients chicken drumsticks, are so juicy on the inside but crunchy on the outside. Chicken drumsticks are always a major hit, weather baked or air fried.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lawry's Garlic Salt (may add more or less )
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp fresh parley (optional)
- 1 lemon to serve (optional)
Pat dry chicken drumsticks with paper towel.
Add drumsticks to a large zip lock bag.
Pat dry chicken drumsticks with paper towel.Add drumsticks to a large zip lock bag.Add olive oil, and Lawry's Garlic salt.Close the bag and mix.
Take out of bag and place them on baking sheet. This step is optional but if you do have fresh parsley I recommend to add in to the chicken drumsticks before and after baking them.
Bake them at 400 degrees F.Bake for 25 minutes, and turn them over and bake them for an additional 25-30 minutes or until done.
Serve with lemon wedges (optional), and extra fresh parsley.
1. Broil your drumsticks for 2-3 minutes for extra crispiness. be sure to keep your eyes on them.
2. Pat dry drumsticks before adding oil and seasoning.
3. Serve your chicken drumsticks with fresh parsley and lemon wedges. The fresh parsley adds more flavor, and the lemon adds a zesty taste.
4. Try baking your chicken drumsticks in a cast iron pan. It makes this recipe taste oh so much better!
5. May add additional seasoning to your own personal taste.