1. Dice onions, jalapeno pepper (optional), and red pepper (optional).
2. Combine, diced onions, minced garlic, diced jalapeno (optional), chicken broth, crushed tomatoes, black beans, corn, and spices into the crock pot. Stir to combine
3. Add chicken breasts, and fresh cilantro.
4. Cover and coon on low for 6-8 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked and tender.
5. Remove chicken breasts out of pot, and shred the chicken using 2 forks.
6. Return the shredded chicken back into crock pot.
7. Ladle soup into bowls, and serve with toppings